Digital Marketing Services
Custom Web Design
Outclass and outrank the competition with a mobile and search engine optimized website. It will look and feel state of the art - because it is. A majority of consumers make buying decisions based on your website and more and more business is online. Don't miss those opportunities because of a sub-par website.
Social Media Marketing
Social media represents a huge opportunity. Never before has it been so effortless to interact with and get feedback from your customers in such a cost effective way. Don't miss out on social media's huge potential. Use social media marketing to interact directly with customers and prospects wherever they go. Get real-time feedback and interest in your products, services, and marketing... for free!
Search Engine Optimization
If you can't be found on Google you don't exist. We help you get to the top of the search results for your target terms and stay there by deploying SEO strategies and content marketing. We get you listed in local directories, build links, write and optimize content, and keep your site fast and secure so you're never penalized by search engines.
Advertising on Facebook and Google are two of the fastest ways to grow a new business. With an effective digital advertising campaign, you can show ads to the exact buyer profile you're targeting, re-target prospects on the fence, and reach hundreds of thousands of people for less ad spend than ever before in history.
Your website is the digital face of your business. It is how customers judge your size, ability, and success. A good website can be the catalyst necessary to go from mom-and-pop to power player.
There's a lot of competition out there. You need to stand out. With a completely custom website operating on the WordPress content management system, you'll stand head and shoulders above your competitors.
More than half of website visitors are on mobile in 2019. You can't afford to have a website that doesn't kick butt on every kind of device. We optimize the function and layout of our sites for every screen size.
Fortunes are being made selling physical and digital goods online. From food and fitness to stereos and dropshipping, someone out there is making a killing with their e-commerce store. You could be next.
Fast and Secure
Our websites are optimized for speed and security. Plus, by hosting on our own servers with dedicated resources, you never have to worry about downtime or a sluggish site. Your site will be one of the fastest around.
- What if I don't like the website you make?
- No big deal! We have a 100% satisfication guarantee. If you don't like the look, we will determine why and design to your specifications.
- Is it ok if I already have a domain?
- Sure! We will just need access to the domain name provider you purchased it from.
- How will my site be hosted?
- We host all our sites on WP Engine. They are the best in the business for WordPress websites.
- Can I make my own changes?
- Of course - it's your site! Once we have completed the design project we will provide with you login credentials so that you can edit or add content as you see fit.
Search Engine Optimization
The vast majority of search engine traffic goes to the results on the first page of Google. By producing high quality content focused on search terms tailored to you, we can improve your search rankings and drive more business to your website.
Custom Content Creation
Search engines want to supply their users with the most valuable information for their queries. That information comes in the form of content. We will write articles and create social media posts that target the right keywords and help you rank well for your search terms.
We will design and structure your site with search engine algorithms and bots in mind. Your site will be structured for easy navigation and readability for both humans and machines.
We ensure you rank well for the keywords that matter to your business and industry. By utilizing effective keyword targeting your audience will grow and your search ranking will improve.
Local First SEO
Even in the information age, most companies still do business locally. We improve your presence on local authority and citation sites, like Yelp and HomeAdvisor, to keep you in front of your customers.
- How long does it take to see results?
- SEO is a cumulative process. Your site gains authority with age and grows in size and number of links over time. This means it usually takes at least 6 months to see substantial results from a SEO project.
- Will I be #1 on Google?
- Nobody can guarantee that, and anyone who does is lying to you. The fact of the matter is search engine ranking algorithms are complex and frequently change and there are many people competing for the top spots. We CAN guarantee improvement from where you are now though.
- How do I know what keywords to target?
- We will do our research to help you decide what keywords make the most sense to target based on your unique situation and business needs.
- How can I see results faster?
- The more content, the better. If you want to see faster improvement in your SEO you could create content in step with us to double our output and rank up that much faster.
It is far easier to sell to someone when they have bought from you before or are familiar with your brand. Earn repeat sales and turn cold leads warm by engaging past customers and prospects on social media.
Unique Social Graphics
3.5 billion social media users are churning out content every single day. With that much noise, it is imperative you stand out with attention-grabbing graphics custom made for your needs.
Modern customers want to do business with real people, not faceless corporations. The companies that engage their followers personally are the most successful on social media.
Word travels instantaneously in our world. We are on hand to respond to any issues that arise with your customers as soon as they happen to manage and resolve the situation.
Multi Channel Approach
It is no longer enough to have a strong presence on a single social media platform. Successful companies engage their customers wherever they may be by utilizing an omni-channel approach.
- Do I really need to be on social media?
- Absolutely. It's where your customers are, and many of them spend multiple hours a day engaging on social media. Not marketing there is crazy.
- Do I need a SEO or social media package?
- Many of our SEO packages include social media posts, because social media serves important SEO purposes: link building and traffic generation. The primary difference is the level of attention and engagement we will pay your social media accounts with a social media marketing plan.
- How do you measure social media progress?
- We track your follower and interaction growth over time and report this to you monthly. Sometimes social media ROI can be hard to see because generated sales are indirect, but staying in the minds of your customers will always lead to more sales and more referrals.
Billions of people spend hours every day using Facebook and Google. Target audiences down to the smallest details and maximize your ROI to create a revenue machine.
Location, demographics, interests, job, gender, behavior - with Facebook targeting, you can serve ads to the exact people most likely to buy and enjoy your product or service.
Getting a lot of traffic and engagement but conversions aren't where you want them to be? With Facebook or Google re-marketing, you can show ads to people already familiar with your offerings.
Actionable results start rolling in immediately. This means we can A/B test and improve your ads on the fly, constantly improving your CPC (cost-per-click), CPA (cost-per-acquistion), and in the end - your ROI.
Facebook and Google Ad Campaigns can go live the same day you decide to start them. You could be making sales from your ads within 24 hours.
- How much do you recommend spending on PPC ads?
This depends on your goals and the size of your business, but in general you need at least $500/month in ad spend to see meaningful results. This is also our minimum required spend.
- What about other ad platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, etc)?
Other platforms can be great in the right circumstances for the right clients. We can discuss this further during a consultation.
- What if it doesn't work?
There are no guarantees in life. However, very, very few paid advertising campaigns don't at least break even, and most make a return on investment of 100-1000%. With an average cost-per-click below $2, it's hard not to receive big value from PPC marketing.